Prudential is now hiring Customer Service Professionals who will train and work virtually in the comfort of their home! When you join the Prudential team now for this amazing opportunity, you have the ability to launch your career while enjoying all the benefits of being at home. Full & Part-Time available.
Note: Prudential offers paid training and benefits on day one including tuition reimbursement, paid volunteer days, generous paid time off; vacation, paid holidays, personal days and a reward and recognition plan that includes pay for performance compensation for their full-time role. For their part-time role, they offer paid training and the hours will be less than 20 hours a week (approximately 15-19 hours a week).
Candidates should be:
- Customer obsessed and engaging communicators who enjoy working directly with the customer and a team
- Committed to owning customer issues from start to finish
- Looking for long term career growth
- Able to learn, retain, and solution on numerous plan nuances, and multiple product offerings.
- Intrigued by technology and uses it to drive customer self-service and to help identify and drive opportunities to enhance processes
- Able to think on their feet and be flexible with creating solutions for a variety of personalities and customer types
- Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently troubleshooting challenges across multiple channels
- Able to identify other potential customer needs and offer tailored solutions that improve financial wellness
- Keen problem solver that connects with each customer with compassion
- Training will likely be 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time but will be determined in advance of the training start date. Must be available for these hours – again, these are in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Job offer is contingent upon successful completion of pre-hire requirements.
- The Retirement call center is open from 8:00am to 6:00pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday. To be considered, candidates must have the flexibility to be able to work any of the shift times within those hours. Actual shift assignments will not be determined prior to hire.
This position will work virtually, therefore new hires must be able to provide the following & all new hires who work remotely will be held accountable to these standards:
- Subscribe to internet service provider plan with at least 25 Mbps download speeds. You must be willing to troubleshoot any issues or outages with your home internet service, contacting your service provider as necessary. Wired Ethernet (connected into router or Wi-Fi extender or MESH), NOT connecting computer over Wi-Fi.
- Use of USB wired headset with a noise cancellation feature (required for all CSP’s, optimal for all other roles)
- Must have the capability to handle calls with a cell phone (would need to have unlimited data and minutes) or a landline. Your personal phone number will not be identified to customers.
- Quiet area in your home with minimal distractions and noise free.
- Reliability and Dependability throughout our extensive training program is required
The salary range for this role is from $41,100.00 to $61,300.00.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY *Part-Time position – Good luck everyone!!