KellyConnect is hiring remote Customer Service Specialists to join their team. Kelly works with one of the largest phone manufacturers in the world.
What’s a typical day as a Customer Service Specialist?
- Interacting with hundreds of callers daily and using techniques like active listening and critical thinking to bring resolutions to a wide array of customer service inquiries.
- Actively resolving complaints and concerns within the queue.
- Investigating billing & fraudulent activity concerns.
- Processing account requests.
- Providing guidance with product features & properly diagnosing hardware/software issues.
- Screen sharing to resolve technical issues as needed.
- Coordinating appointments for further troubleshooting & maintenance.
- Researching articles and work instructions to efficiently resolve inquiries.
- Properly documenting notes and effectively summarizing conversation details.
- Openly accept feedback, coaching & training to further develop skills.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have the ability to build rapport and trust with people quickly.
- Are able to articulate your thoughts clearly and concisely.
- Solicit feedback openly and adjust accordingly.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred but not required.
Compensation/Scheduling & Training Details:
- Payrate: $17.85/hr.
- Location: Work from Home
- Schedule: A minimum of 38 hours/week will be scheduled between 12pm-10pm CST
- Due to business needs schedules will be comprised of evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime will be scheduled as necessary.
- Start & end times will vary.
- To ensure you are set up for success there will be 5 weeks of paid training.
- Training will be comprised of self-led activities/instructor-led curriculum & on the job training.
Why you should apply to be a Customer Service Specialist:
- Explosive growth opportunities with 99% of promotions identified internally.
- Call center career mapping for quality assurance, training & leadership opportunities for those desiring career development.
- Work from home positions- you provide the internet, and we provide the equipment!
- As your career progresses & competencies are assessed there is earning potential up to $18.74/hr. within the program
- KellyConnect offers paid time off & paid holidays as well as voluntary health & retirement benefits.
- Access to our “Perk spot” program which offers discounts and rebates on goods & services from today’s best-known brands as well as opportunities to take advantage of our education and learning discounts.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone.