Kelly Connect is ACTIVELY hiring Chat Representatives to Work from Home for a popular phone manufacturer.
Their support representatives provide customer service to resolve technology challenges through a series of troubleshooting activities and knowledge-based research in a virtual call center environment.
What Your Virtual Work Environment Looks Like
- A private workspace with locked door in your permanent residence
- Quiet environment free of background noise and interruptions
- A secure workspace free from cell phones/video devices
- Arrangements for dependent care and other obligations
- Due to the nature of this role, you will be unable to care for others during your shift. Other individuals cannot be present in or heard from the workspace.
Starting pay of $17.85 with increased compensation to $18.74 with successful advancement to level 2.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule, 38 hours a week at minimum, including nights, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Must be able to work a shift between the hours of 12pm – 10pm CT. Your shift will be determined based on business need and will be confirmed at the time of offer
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, structured, dynamic environment and high transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers
- Possess a strong work ethic with a stable work history
- Great communication skills
- Desire a long-term career with growth
- Openness to feedback and willingness to improve
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
You’ll interact with up to 5 customers at a time using various media channels; those channels may include inbound calls, inbound chats, or outbound calls, as dictated by business need. You will be expected to start by supporting the level 1 queue and quickly enhancing your skillset by supporting more advanced queues. These enhanced skill sets typically take place within 60 days of employment. Further skillset enhancements into second level support may be required based on business needs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older except where prohibited by law
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US
- High speed internet services
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone.