PSCU is committed to a work/life integration that goes above and beyond to ensure that you have quality time at home with your family and/or to pursue outside interests. They offer full time positions with generous PTO, remote work, and a management team that understands how to adjust when the unexpected curveballs of life happen.
The Fraud Detection Work Center is a 24/7 operation. PSCU works to offer a variety of weekly shifts, including non-traditional business hours, weekends, overnights, and holidays.
Class Start Date: October 16th
Shifts Available: 1st and 2nd
This position is 100% remote
- $15-18 per hour, plus bonus opportunities
- Shift differential for non-traditional hours, depending on shift.
In this role: You will PSCU support high-volume inbound calls from our credit unions and banking partners.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellbeing offerings such as Backup Childcare and Mental Wellness support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K (with employer match)
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Many other great benefits that will help with work-life balance!
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification required. College-level business courses preferred.
- One (1) year experience in fraud detection and/or fraud investigation preferred.
- Minimum six (6) months experience in a customer service environment required, call center experience preferred.
- PC windows based software experience required
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone.