UnitedHealth Group is a health care and well-being company with a mission to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone. The company is actively hiring and you can live anywhere within the U.S.
Even if you have no prior experience, they have training classes starting soon to help you build the successful career that you want. They provide the support and structure, you provide the interest and motivation.
In this role, you play a critical role in creating a quality experience for the callers that you connect with and those that you correspond with. Every interaction gives you that opportunity to improve the lives of the customers and exceed their expectations. You’ll spend the majority of your day by responding to calls from members and help answer questions and resolve issues regarding health care eligibility, claims and payments. You’ll also spend a portion of your time reviewing, researching and processing healthcare claims with the goal to ensure that every claim has a fair and thorough review.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 7:00am – 8:00pm CST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
The company offers 7 weeks of claims training. The hours during training will be 8:00am to 4:30pm CST. Claims training then call at a future date to be discussed. Training will be conducted virtually from your home & equipment is provided.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) OR 10+ years of equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience in an office or professional setting
- All new hires will be required to successfully complete the training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
- Ability to work full-time, Monday – Friday between 7:00am – 8:00pm CST including the flexibility to work occasional overtime given the business need
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy.
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone.