Acclara is hiring! Acclara is a leading healthcare revenue cycle management company, providing innovative solutions to healthcare providers across the United States.
The Coding Support Representative is responsible to review coding reports and for entering any missing charges to host systems.
- Enters coded charges into various host systems for claim billing purposes.
- Running system reports to reconcile charges, entering any missing charges from reconciliation.
- Process Claim edits, Charge Review edits, and Follow Up edits as deemed by Manager.
- Researches and resolves coding related inquires.
- Supports and engages in the Acclara Mindset.
- Meets and/or exceeds daily production goals.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and abides by all HIPAA guidelines.
- Completes all required continuing education and professional development assignments.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of office/clerical experience
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Requires strong typing, data entry, and computer skills in a Windows environment.
- Basic to Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to perform at a high level of productivity and quality.
- Possess strong written and verbal communications skills to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work autonomously with general guidance.
- Professional demeanor when working with internal or external customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced department and handle multiple tasks, work with interruptions, and deal effectively with confidential information.
- Possess excellent problem resolution and presentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organization skills
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone.