Wayfair is one of the world’s largest destinations for home goods. We are seeking a tech-savvy, self-motivated individual to join their Inbound Sales team! If you love to connect with customers and help them purchase amazing products, then Wayfair is the place for you to start a rewarding career!
- *Compensation: $15/hour + Uncapped Monthly Bonus
- * Must Be Able To Work Saturdays & Sundays*
- * May require late or evening shifts*
- This is a virtual, inbound sales agent role and during your shift, you will handle inbound sales calls, (approximately 40 a day) cheerfully assisting customers in finding and purchasing their desired items.
- Your daily schedule is available in our scheduling system and is designed to allow maximum availability and responsiveness to our customers. Review your schedule at the beginning of your shift to be mindful of designated daily break times, lunch times, team meetings and training.
- Come to your shift ready for the day, clocked in, signed in and ready to offer a top notch customer buying experience.
- To fully assist a customer, you will contact product suppliers to pursue additional information that may not be available on the Wayfair website.
What You’ll Need
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1+ years of sales experience, preferably in a call center/retail/virtual environment
- High School Diploma/GED, some college preferred
- Ability to perform in a virtual world, comfortable with technology, while maintaining a high level of problem solving skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills • Comfortable learning/using software applications required for the role
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi)
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment)
- Qualified applicants will be required to pass the candidate assessment to proceed with the interview process
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone.