Gametime is hiring! Gametime is a mobile ticket marketplace app developed by San Francisco-based Gametime United Inc.
Responsible for processing chargeback disputes and manually reviewing orders that have been declined for fraud by the company’s fraud provider. They will review for False Positive identifications of Fraud and assist those Fans to purchase tickets. This agent will communicate with Fan Happiness, Ticketing Ops, and other departments to facilitate ticket purchases. This agent will also communicate with fans when a unrecognized transaction is escalated.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Resolve ticket purchasing issues as related to Fraud.
- Identify causes of wrongful cancellations or other undesirable situations for our Fans
- Document actions, processes, and policies around fraud detection and ticket procurement.
- Provide information to the dispute team to successfully resolve ticketing issues.
What The Company Can Offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Pay is $20hr.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone.