Conduent is hiring! Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
As a Transaction Processing Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing production services to client operations by performing administrative tasks such as data-entry, document processing and scanning
- Receiving documents from both electronic and hard copy form for accurate processing
- Processing documents by following internal processes and identifying any gaps in
- Identifying documents and their purpose to create a database of information
Providing great customer service.
- Paid Training
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K and matching
- Employee discount program
- Career growth opportunities
- Positive employee friendly culture
- M-F, Hours 8am-4:30pm during Training after training schedule may change
*Weekend shifts and Overtime as required*
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School Diploma or an equivalent level of education
- Have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States without
requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
- Must be able to successfully pass Pre-Employment screening including Drug Test
- Be able to type a minimum of 45 WPM (words per minute) on a computer
- Have a great attention to detail
- Be organized and have the ability to multi-task and while adapting to changing
- Receives, processes, and ensures document classification are completed and transmitted to clients.
- May require outbound correspondence from the client to be processed.
- Receives documents from both electronic and hard copy forms for processing.
- Sorts, images, documents, files, and archives by form type.
- Identifies documents and their purpose; creating a database of information.
- Classifies documents based on contract requirements.
- Captures information based on client requirements.
- Verifies data from automated data extraction tools.
- Ensures transmission of processed data to the appropriate next level.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone.