Conduent is hiring! Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will handle telehealth-based phone calls and email inquiries. Call drivers can include but are not limited to insurance verifications, benefits education, billing questions, prescription issues, technical challenges including up to real-time support during time sensitive situations. You manage a steady volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating multiple systems.
Pay rate is $16.50 an hour.
Must have Open Flexibility: Hours of Operation: 24/7/365
What they look for…
Conduent is looking for people with a passion for helping others, are naturally empathetic and have the determination to deliver a comprehensive solution to these healthcare related calls. Customer service experience is a plus, but not required. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Ability to successfully complete a 3-week virtual training class. You cannot miss a day of training!
- High speed internet
- Ability to type 40 words per minute with 96% accuracy
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- High school diploma, GED or college degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to work weekends
- Equipment provided and must be hard wired. No Wi-Fi.
Below is what you’ll need to do to be considered for this position. It will take less than 20 minutes and includes everything required at this stage!
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreens questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
- Take short assessment to determine your fit for the role and set everyone up for success (10 minutes)
For the typing test and assessment, you will need to have access to a computer with a keyboard. If you do not have access to one at this moment, please complete the other steps and then find a local public computer to complete steps 3 and 4. You can access a computer with a keyboard a local coffee shops, library, shipping stores or just search for “public computers near me”. Once you access to a computer, you can login to your account and complete the application process.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone!