PSCU is hiring!! These positions usually fill fast so if interested, be sure to apply IMMEDIATELY!
In this role: You will support high-volume inbound calls from the company’s credit unions and banking partners.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience or 1 year of call center experience
- PC windows based software experience required with basic knowledge of Word and Excel
The contact center is a 24/7 operation. PSCU works to offer a variety of weekly shifts, including non-traditional business hours, weekends, and holidays.
- $17 per hour with monthly bonus opportunities
- Shift differential for non-traditional hours, ranging from + $1.25 to $1.75 per hour
- + $2 per hour language premium as required for fluency in Spanish
Benefits package includes:
- Medical with telemedicine, no-cost diabetes supply program, and expert medical opinion services
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- 401k (with employer match)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) with company provided contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Mental Health and Well-being: Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental health and Well-being: Virtual mental health support and resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Back-up child care program
- Benefits are subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone.