Prudential is an amazing company and they are actively recruiting CSR’s! Prudential offers a very generous compensation and benefit program including: Health, Dental and Vision care, tuition reimbursement, paid volunteer days, paid holidays, generous paid time off, 401k, and a reward and recognition plan that includes pay for performance compensation.
In this role: You will respond to inbound phone calls, emails or chats and assists customers with their questions & MORE!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal, written, and active listening skills
- Previous customer service experience required
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Proficient skills with ability to multi-task between multiple computer applications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred
- Flexibility with your schedule, although you will have a regular assigned shift
- Must be receptive to change and detailed performance feedback
Additional Requirements :
This position will work virtually, therefore new hires must be able to provide the following:
- High speed internet service must be available in your area. You must be willing to troubleshoot any issues or outages with your home internet service, contacting your service provider as necessary. The internet service cannot be wireless, and the internet speed requirement is: 3.0 mg downstream and 768k upstream.
- Must have the capability to handle calls with a cell phone (would need to have unlimited data and minutes) or a landline. Your personal phone number will not be identified to customers.
- Quiet area in your home with minimal distractions and noise free.
- Reliability and Dependability throughout our extensive training program is required
The salary range for this role is from $41,100.00 to $61,300.00.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone.