Wayfair is hiring!! The company is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home.
For the part-time CSR position you handle an estimated 50-60 phone calls per shift. This is a fast paced environment and highly structured. There is little down time in this position as you are typically on back to back calls during your shift.
- Hourly Pay Rate: at least $15 hourly depending on location (tenure increases starting as early as 6 months)
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Referral Bonus ($500 per eligible referral)
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid Time Off (start accruing time immediately)
- 7 Paid Federal Holidays and 1 Floating Holiday
- Paid / Unpaid Parental Leave options
- Eligible Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5,250)
- Wayfair Employee Discount
- Volunteer Day for Community Service (Paid Day Off)
What are the Requirements?
- Currently only hiring for this position in the current states: Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must hold a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- You will be required to hardwire your computer to a modem with minimum internet speeds of 25Mbps (download) and 5Mbps (upload). Wireless (WiFi) access is not permitted for use. All other necessary computer equipment and accessories are provided by Wayfair.
- A knowledge of working within Windows Operating Systems or equivalent.
- A private and dedicated workspace free of any distractions (roommates, children, spouses, pets, etc.) or noise (radio, tv, etc.)
- Wayfair wants to ensure your success, this is why our training is 100% mandatory. We are unable to accommodate any misses, time off, or tardiness during this time.
- Qualified applicants will be required to pass the candidate assessment to proceed with the interview process.
For the CHAT position, they are only hiring in MST zone. It is unclear if you need to actually live in MST zone, OR, if you simply need to be open to work during that time. I would apply anyway in the event that you can live in any time zone.
In this role: You will provide service to customers on multiple channels (at first, both Chat and Mobile Messaging) to provide assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process.
This role offers various schedule options. The schedule options will be a combination of four, 10 hour shifts and will offer consecutive days off. If selected, you will have the opportunity to select preferred schedules and your final schedule will be assigned at the offer stage based on availability.