Pearson is actively seeking Customer Experience Specialists to join their team! Flexible schedules are available between 7AM and 6PM CST & equipment is provided.
- Provide phone, email, and chat support for customer facing web and client-server applications. Adhere to established quality standards.
- Interface with development, quality assurance, business units, and sales groups to troubleshoot issues and ensure complete and expedient resolution of issues.
- Off phone duties include monitoring the ticket queue for open service requests and making required callbacks to assigned customer tickets.
- Advanced troubleshooting projects will be available for qualified candidates.
- Document and resolve cases in SalesForce ticketing system
- Follow up with customers to provide resolution to situation
- Escalate cases as necessary for further assistance from Development
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year Customer Support experience required, preferably in a call center environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and communication skills are required.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers and provide consistently great customer service.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment within established policies and guidelines is required.
- Previous experience supporting Windows operating systems required. Previous experience supporting Mac operating systems preferred.
- Previous experience supporting mobile platforms such as iOS and Chrome OS preferred.
- Strong PC and key entry experience
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work remotely
- Must have a designated work area with limit noise and distraction
Minimum full-time salary is between $20.67/hr.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone.