ADT urgently needs Safe Monitoring Agents to Work from Home. Safe by ADT is a service that ADT offers to on-the-go customers and businesses. The service allows consumers to reach out to ADT when they are in uncomfortable situations. Contact by customers can be made via phone calls, text messages/chats, and/or video calls. Through the service ADT can track the location of the customer to assist with alerting authorities and/or emergency contacts.
- Responsible for monitoring SAFE by ADT customers through phone calls, chat, and video.
- Responds to incoming alarm signals from customers and verifies the customer’s need for assistance.
- Asks caller to describe the nature of the emergency and asks follow-up questions as necessary.
- Keeps callers on the line when necessary.
- Dispatches proper authorities as well as contacting appropriate responsible parties when necessary.
- Maintains composure while communicating with customers to help them feel safe.
- Handles Inbound calls from customers or agencies.
- Documents actions taken based upon standard operation processes
- Advises callers on how to handle non-emergency situations, and transfers callers to proper department.
- Uses maps and other internet programs to assist with location and assistance with emergency agencies.
- Views and assesses video and responds with best course of action based upon what is seen and heard.
- Assists other groups in the Monitoring organization to ensure our customers are protected
- Performs other duties as assigned by Team Lead, Team Manager, or Unit Manager.
Hiring in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good luck everyone.