Direct Interactions is actively recruiting agents to work the American Red Cross Financial Assistance campaign. This is a 4 week temporary project that requires your commitment to working 25-40 hours per week for the duration of the project.
In this role: You will help those in need from the comfort of your own home! Direct Interactions is a proud partner with American Red Cross and they are in need of agents to assist with disaster-related financial assistance applications for those affected by Hurricane Ian.
· Excellent verbal communication skills including grammar and voice quality
· Ability to remain poised under pressure for back to back calls
· Ability to show empathy for a callers frustrations or concerns and resolve the issue in a timely manner
· Documentation, data entry, organization and problem-solving skills required
· Ability to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and speed
· Legally able to work in the United States
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
· We will need you to commit to 25-40 hours per week for the duration of the project
· Shifts are selected in 1-hours increments
· The call center is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
· $15.00 per hour
MANDATORY ORIENTATION & TRAINING:
Thursday November 10, 2022 11am EST – 1:30pm EST
Friday November 11, 2022 9am EST – 11:30am EST
Saturday November 12, 2022 10:30am EST – 1pm EST
You only need to select one session to attend. You select the time that works best for you.
· Training consists of self paced training and live virtual training
· All training is paid
· Must be able to start immediately
CLICK HERE TO APPLY! Good Luck everyone.