Amazon is Hiring!! The role can be based virtually, but must be willing to work PST hours.
Key job responsibilities
• Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to AWS customers.
• Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
• Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right.
• Working with customers to understand how they use AWS services, and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams.
• Acting as an advocate for our customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
• Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
• Assisting with customer communication during AWS critical launches and support events.
• Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
• Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated.
This role does require the ability to work weekends and/or evenings and is an hourly position that could require overtime.
Training IS provided, so you know what to do, apply even if you THINK you don’t qualify.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY! Good Luck! Remember to CLAIM it and it is YOURS!