I am super excited to announce that Global Response is now able to provide equipment for 2 of their clients ASICS and See’s Candies. You must be able to provide a second monitor and headset. They are hiring really QUICK, position starts as soon as 10/25.
There are 300 seasonal positions available, once done you will likely be moved to a different project if you have good performance and attendance. Also, they pay daily, yes you read correctly, DAILY PAY!!
In these roles: You will will act as a connection, providing product/services information and resolving developing problems that our clients might face with precision and competence.
For the ASICS project, you will be speaking with professional athletes so you must be into shoes, because this is a shoe client. See’s Candies sells chocolates, super cool right?
Company is offering:
- Immediate hire
- Set schedules between 8am-9pm EST Monday – Sunday (Full time hour only/ not part time and must be able to work within hours of operations)
- Work from the comfort of your home
- $12.50-$13.00 per hour
- $550 Bonus ($150 at 30 days, $150 at 60 days, $250 at 90 days)
Referral BONUS $$$! Refer someone who you think would be a great fit and if they are hired after their first 90 days YOU will get a one time $350 bonus!
- In order to qualify YOU must be employed with Global Response/Starting a new hire position.
- Both employees must remain employed at time of pay out.
- To be eligible, candidate MUST indicate current employee referral in their application/interview.
- Handle high amounts of incoming calls, emails, and chats.No chat only positions
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive discussion.
- Provide accurate, valid and comprehensive information by using the right methods/tools.
- Reach personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers!
- Noise Cancelling Headset with Microphone (USB wired)
- Second Monitor required/ Laptop provided by Global response
- Some proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of not just reaching, but exceeding quota requirements
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities
- Experience with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
- High school degree
Hiring in the following states: GA, KY, OH, TN, FL, SC, MN, WI, IA, MI, MO, PA, TX, NC AL, LA
CLICK HERE TO APPLY! Good Luck! Remember to CLAIM it, and it is YOURS!