PSCU reached out letting me know that they are in need of 35 people to fill these roles starting in November.
The job is to analyze and resolve cardholder disputes within department and association guidelines/timeframes; demonstrating department best practices to resolve disputes and recover the funds for our cardholder and/or Credit Union while minimizing liability and risk for the company.
Training class starts on 11/22/21.
Training is 5-8 weeks and the schedule for training will be 10am-7pm EST
Schedule choices include:
- Monday – Friday 10am – 7pm EST
- Monday – Friday 1pm – 10pm EST
- Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 6pm EST
The typical annual hiring range for this position based on relevant experience and internal equity is: $32,900.00 to $41,200.00.
Benefits package includes:
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- 401k (with employer match)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Benefits are subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY! Good Luck! Remember to CLAIM it, and it is YOURS!