Maximus is seeking 1000+ Customer Service Reps to assist with FEMA support and Equipment is provided. There are no state restrictions listed, so apply no matter where you live. This is a Full-Time position.
In this role: You will be in support of FEMA, which is the Federal Emergency Management Agency. This CSR position will be primarily assisting callers with questions and concerns around local or state emergencies. To prepare you for this role, employees will be provided with paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay rate is based on location
- The opportunity to work from the comfort of your home
- Supportive work environment to ensure success
Home Office Requirements:
- Hardwired internet (ethernet) connection
- Internet speed of 25mbps or higher required (you can test this by going to www.speedtest.net)
- Private work area and adequate power source
- All equipment will be provided by Maximus (laptop and headset)
High school diploma required.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY! Remember to CLAIM it, and it is YOURS!