Verizon is actively hiring!! Please note: they are NOT hiring in all states, please scroll the pages to see if your state is listed.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be a problem solver, salesperson, troubleshooter, billing expert and more – all while working remotely from the convenience of your home office.
Home office requirements:
- Internet service with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem capable of at least 25mbps (per your service plan; a monetary stipend may be provided to you). Wireless connections or DSL are not acceptable.
- A dedicated quiet, private workspace.
- Verizon conducts periodic home audits via webcam to ensure your workspace meets requirements.
- The ability to self-manage in a remote work environment including setup of company-provided ergonomic chair, desk, and computer equipment and ongoing proactive, skilled, and effective management of your home network and connections.
- Demonstrated self-discipline, time management skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work collaboratively with leaders and on a team – all in a remote work environment.
After you apply…
You may be required to take an assessment (30 mins) and record audio responses to interview questions (30 mins). If you’re selected to move forward one of Verizon’s recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!! Remember to CLAIM it and it is YOURS!