ADT is hiring Digital Chat Specialists to Work from Home – NATIONWIDE!
ADT is hiring for their CHAT position again!! This link will close without warning, so apply apply apply!!!
- Navigate concurrent chat sessions to the point of resolution, including but not limited to customer service inquiries, complaints and requests for assistance pertaining to system use, maintenance, and customer account information.
- Troubleshoot specific account and operational problems encountered by customers and attempt to provide immediate solutions.
- Update database files and customer account information to ensure accurate account information is being processed and represented.
- Collaborate with branch locations to schedule service and install appointments.
- Research payment history and billing to determine the source of a problem and provide an immediate answer to the problem or inquiry.
- Support peers through sharing of best practices and encouragement which includes but is not limited to actively participating in Team Meetings and Group Chat exhibiting an overall positive attitude.
- Provide feedback from the field to continuously improve our processes, identifying gaps in service and any process improvements that need to be reviewed or considered.
- Effectively enforce company policies without alienating the customer.
- Be flexible and willing to attend any new or recurrent training deemed necessary to the ongoing success of the position.
- Be the single point of contact to resolve customer concerns top to bottom.
- Special projects as required by management.
- Other duties as assigned including offline follow up work, projects, and assisting with inbound call volume.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!! Remember to CLAIM it, and it is YOURS!