Patagonia is seeking Customer Experience Representatives!!! Guess what? CA & NY, you’re included in this one!! Pay is $17hr with a $60 monthly allowance for internet.
In this role: You will interact via Chat, Phone, and/or Email, ensuring that Patagonia’s highest standards are upheld.
- CX’s operating hours are:
- Monday through Friday, 5:45am to 6:00pm PT
- Saturday and Sunday, 6:45am to 3:00pm PT
- Typical Monday to Friday shifts are 5:45am to 2:30pm or 9:15am to 6:00pm PT
- Typical weekend shifts are 6:45am to 3:00pm PT
- Mandatory shifts during holiday peak season (please see below)
FY22 Peak Weeks:
The Customer Experience team has the following Peak Weeks. Please keep in mind that during these dates, time off requests will not be approved:
- August 8th – 28th | August Sale
- November 7th – January 8th | Holiday Peak
- January 30th – February 26th | February Sale
The following dates are considered “All-Hands-on-Deck” days, where all team members are expected to work – regardless of whatever normal schedule you receive. The FY22 All-Hands-on-Deck Days are:
- August 11th – 12th | Start of August Sale
- November 29th | Cyber Monday
- December 27th – 28th | Post-Christmas
- January 3rd – 4th | Post-New Year’s
Physical Space Requirements
- Space must be able to accommodate Patagonia supplied IT equipment: Two, 24” monitors and associated cables (power strip/surge protector).
- Work should be done in a private space where others cannot listen to phone calls or observe computer screen.
MUST reside in one of the following states: must reside in CA, CO, CT, GA, HI, IL, ME, MA, MN, MT, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY!! When you get to the job page, type REMOTE in the search bar for the position to populate. Good Luck! Remember to CLAIM it and it is YOURS!