HYATT Hotels needs Guest Services Associates to Work from Home – GREAT PERKS!
HOT HOT JOB!! Hyatt is hiring and training starts in September!! Pay is $14 per hour. Will NOT last long, so apply IMMEDIATELY!
From the company: “Guest Service Associates who will provide Hyatt guests with exceptional customer service throughout the inbound reservation process. Strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently, and have the aptitude and ability to successfully perform in a sales role, in union with a high degree of customer service orientation. A Guest Service Associate must multi-task (talk, type, search multiple screens) without impact to the guest. Must be computer savvy and have the ability to type and utilize keyboard functions to navigate multiple programs and screens quickly and accurately.”
Training hours will be 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday-Friday for 5 weeks.
Pay starting at $14.00/hr • 144 PTO hours per year • 8 Paid holidays • Paid sabbatical • Paid new child leave • Short term disability • Employee Engagement Events • Learn a new language with Rosetta Stone • 12 Complimentary Hotel Nights per year • Tuition Reimbursement • Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance options for you and your family (base premiums range from $50 – $570) • Life Insurance • 401K • Employee Stock Purchase Plan
FULL TIME (40 HOUR – 5 x 8 HOURS) SCHEDULES:
- 9:00am – 5:30pm (Wednesday & Friday off)
- 9:30am – 6:00pm (Sunday & Friday off)
- 9:30am – 6:00pm (Sunday & Thursday off)
- 9:30am – 6:00pm (Wednesday & Thursday off)
- 11:30am – 8:00pm (Wednesday & Saturday off)
- 11:30am – 8:00pm (Sunday & Friday off)
- 12:30pm – 9:00pm (Wednesday & Saturday off)
- 12:30pm – 9:00pm (Sunday & Friday off)
- 1:00pm – 9:30pm (Tuesday & Wednesday off)
- 1:00pm – 9:30pm (Thursday & Friday off)
- 3:30pm – 12:00am (Monday & Tuesday off)
- 4:30pm – 1:00am (Tuesday & Wednesday off)
- 5:30pm – 2:00am (Wednesday & Thursday off)
- 5:30pm – 2:00am (Thursday & Friday off)
To be considered: You MUST live in one of the following states:
Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY! Remember to CLAIM it, and it is YOURS!