Many of us have rented a moving vehicle from this popular company who is currently actively seeking roadside assistance agents to work from home.
This is a great opportunity for those looking for low stress position. Your role will simply be taking inbound phone calls from customers who have rented a moving vehicle or piece of equipment that is having some sort of mechanical/technical issue. You will assist the customer by providing them with information on how to correct the issue or dispatching a service representative out to take care of the problem.
From the company:
- Working Mondays, Fridays and one weekend day is required.
- You must be available to work holidays.
- Shift start/end times, days scheduled and total hours scheduled each week will vary based on call volume.
Three weeks of instructor-led paid training/education. Week one is accelerated classroom education with an instructor. Week two and three are hands-on education in small groups with an instructor. After initial education work independently with additional continued education courses and counseling from the manager, assistant manager and team coach.
The following is required to work from home
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at a U-Haul site.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
Pay is not listed, but it is reportedly $8-$12 per hour according to Glassdoor. APPLY HERE!!