I know many of you have been looking for gigs like this and have previously thought it wasn’t possible. Well, you’re wrong. I will be sharing 2 companies with you today.
These companies will pay you to work online, from the comfort of your home chatting with customers. The companies have a wide array of clients which include: doctors, financial firms, dentists and more. Pay is around $10 per hour for both companies & you can work up to 40 hours per week.
SiteStaff recently reopened their chat host positions. It is hard to pin point what types of chat sessions you will be working on because they are all different depending on the client. Please note: there is a “live chat” feature that pops up in the right hand corner of the screen when you go to their website. Please DO NOT inquire about work at home through that chat feature. That is for clients looking to use the platform for their business. Simply follow the “apply here” link below to start the application process. Training is provided.
– Consistently type 65-75+ WPM in perfect punctuation, grammar and spelling
– Ability to multitask: Chat Hosts carry on 3-4 conversations concurrently
– Must be able to work at least one weekend shift
– Shifts consist of 4 to 5 hours at a time
The Chat Shop: with the chat shop, you must be able to multitask because they require that you talk to more than 1 customer at a time, because of this you must be able to pay close attention to detail. Your schedule with this company is flexible but you must commit to at minimum 20 hours a week and a maximum of 40 hours per week. Training is provided
(from the company):
“Every chat is unique. We provide you with the training, knowledge and tools but it’s up to you to add your personality. You’ll be working as part of one of our teams representing a selection of our customers. You might be concurrently selling investment property, providing customer support for a leading British video on demand service while also discussing which ski holiday a customer might like to go on. It’s varied, interesting and surprisingly complex.”
– Native-level English with outstanding sentence structure, spelling and grammar
-High levels of organisation and attention to detail
– Strong ability to multi-task and stay focused in high-pressure situations
– Meticulous learner and inquisitive mind
– Upbeat and positive personality
– Typing speed of 65+ WPM, error free
– Able to work 20-40 hours each week