*HOT* Work at Home Job – Online Shoppers Needed
Lionbridge is hiring Online Shoppers again! This is a HOT job, so if you’re interested apply IMMEDIATELY, they can remove the job listing any minute.
Anyone can do this job as long as you live within 15 – 20 miles of USPS, UPS and FedEx facilities. Most people do!
25 hours weekly 5 hours per day during business hours. This job will last until the end of the year (seasonal). GREAT way to make some money up until the holidays!
This gig is pretty easy and sweet. Here’s what you will be doing:
“Spend part of your workday shopping online to help determine which stores provide the best customer experience! Lionbridge is looking for a part-time work-from-home shopper to shop at a wide variety of online retailers and collect a range of detailed data about every aspect of the experience – from buying products, to contacting customer service, to returning products.”
Job responsibilities: (per the job listing)
- Perform all of your work remotely from home.
- Shop at a wide variety of online retailers and collect a range of detailed data about every aspect of the experience – from buying products, to contacting customer service, to returning products.
- Work closely with our Client’s technical team to develop and refine a new data collection process.
- Perform weekly reconciliation of tasks including financial, donations, shipping, etc.
- Attend a 60 minute weekly meeting, and any occasional ad hoc meetings/trainings, as necessary.
- Monitor emails in multiple accounts.
- Flexibility is critical.
Job requirements (per the job listing)
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High level of interest in online shopping and a regular online shopper (personal or work-related).
- Moderate level of expertise with Google Sheets (basic formulas, filtering, etc.). A Google Sheets skills test will be administered as part of the screening for this position.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Background check required.
- Ability to multitask and make progress on many things at once.
- Home equipment needed: printer, smartphone (iPhone or Android), Internet connection (high-speed, private). Lionbridge will provide a laptop.
- Availability to work from home.
- Ability to reliably receive packages at residence and return packages to USPS/FedEx/UPS during normal weekday business hours.
- Candidate must be located within 15 – 20 miles of USPS, UPS and FedEx facilities.
- High degree of expertise with Internet browsing, email, and common applications.
- Familiarity with Google Tools, a plus.
If you don’t have a bachelors degree, PLEASE, apply anyway! That is only “preferred” that is NOT a requirement. Never, EVER sell yourself short! This apply HERE!